chibi-phoenix85chibi-phoenix85

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Asaroki 11- Departure Asaroki 11- Departure

Wonderful series! ^_^

Anime is a hard genre to depict and you did it very well with this creative story. You have inspired me to keep trying to achieve my goal of making animations one day too. Right now I'm doing illustrations and trying to figure out how to make flash work XP
= ) Good luck with Animation school.

ArtistGamerGal responds:

I'm so glad I inspired you! Work hard and keep practicing and you'll get better! Thanks for the support and great review!

Naruto:The Konoha Battle2 Naruto:The Konoha Battle2

Can't wait for the third installment

The storyline has a good flow throughout the flash. The sprites moved with fluidity too. I think what would really pump this flah up is a more dynamic music selection. For example, having a high energy music selection for the fighting sequences and then more dramatic music when Naruto is trying to convince Sasuke to join him. Other than that, I enjoyed your take on what should happen in the manga/anime. = )

Sonic (Loves?) Amy Sonic (Loves?) Amy

Decent for your first flash

I myself am trying to learn flash as well by myself so I hear where your comming from. And its great that you decided to submit this even if it wasn't meant for Newgrounds. I'm so jealous that there are kids here that are 13 or 15 who know flash XP. If you can just heighten the contrast with the text or use a bolder typeface. Ill be looking forward to more of your flashes.
P.S don't listen to the crabby reviewers below hehe and congrats with your girlfriend ^.^

Sonic Clan Episode 1(Sub) Sonic Clan Episode 1(Sub)

Needs work

Its good that you had the text translated but you need to keep them in sync with the vocals. The flash could also benefit from funny soun effects or any music to help emphasize the humor.

CD06: Detroit Rock City! CD06: Detroit Rock City!

2 thumbs up! Awesome job d^^b

Noone can top KISS. The flash rocked and deserved a fifen. Happy Clock day ^.^

Jeff-Mc responds:

Happy Clockday to you too! ^-^
And yes, no one can top Kiss.
Thanks for your review, and I'm glad you liked the movie.
Happy Clockday.

Labix's Heaven Labix's Heaven

Excellent piece of Art

Smooth animation, a moving piece that must have required alot of patience, time and effort to be this beautiful. I always wondered what tips and techniques you used for the visuals. I need more practice in creating art on the computer. = )

Sonic Gone Looney Sonic Gone Looney

An unexpected gem

Very good work on your first flash. Congradulations on the feedback you are getting too. See if you can work on the graphics a little bit more and you can probably make it to the front page for your clever comparison to Looney Toons. In the meantime, i will keep fifening this submission every day.

Kakashi Striptease Kakashi Striptease

Hot Hot Hot! ^^

Can't get enough of that Kakashi ^.^ Very cute stylization as well. The idea is original and adorable.

Rat Episode 1 Rat Episode 1

Awesome approach to animation

I loved how you experimented with everything flash had to offer from faded foregrounds, to the different angles of perspective. The characters and objects need to be rendered a little bit more to be in sync with the wonderful lifelike movements unless that was the style you intend to stick with. I'm sure the story will make sense in future episodes and I can't wait. Keep up the good work ^.^

Ruth's Valentine Tips Ruth's Valentine Tips

Awesome is as Awesome does ^^

That was so adorable. My boyfriend didn't follow a few rules I see hehe. Nice work d^^b

Wonchop responds:

He didn't take you to a Captain Planet themed restaurant did he?