chibi-phoenix85chibi-phoenix85

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Love Dating Sim for Girls Love Dating Sim for Girls

Much better improvement from the beta

Congrats on getting on the front page. Dating sims for girls rulz all muahahaha. ^ ^

Bomee responds:

*super hugs!*

Lust For Rust Lust For Rust

^^ i found a cool strategy

I think it is a pretty cool game but fustrating at times with enemies at every direction. I figured out that if you move your red water bar will decrease even more than standing still. It decreases even faster when you jump. So if your somewhat patient, its sometimes better to let the objects fall on you whenever chance you get.

LR Interactive 1.1 LR Interactive 1.1

shift doesnt work for me

I can't kill that damn bowser with the shift key. Nothing hapens. Please address this

Balloons Balloons

pretty good..

I like the concept and the style you used in this game but I have a few suggestions. Why not have the balloons vary in size, shape or color for a more interesting fee. Some colors could be worth more and it can be more challenging and fun if the cat was able to jump on same colors for a combo point streak...just an idea ^^

Matt's Anime Tutorial Matt's Anime Tutorial

Something I can refer to

I havent really been able to have the time to draw anime in a while but this submission convinces me to take some spare time I have in school and draw some fun stuff. I'm trying to get to a graduation school in Animation next year, so I trying a taste of all genres. All in all, very useful and educational. = )

Krazy Kar Krazy Kar

Weeeeeeee that was fun

I always wanted to drive a bouncing car, very addictive. Too bad I wasn't paying attention to the time.

Dynasty Warriors Minigame Dynasty Warriors Minigame

Challenging ^,^

It was a different approach to the usual games I played on this site. I like puzzle games myself so this was really cool. I always wanted to play Dynasty Warriors, hehe.

Insp-Chin responds: